Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: PDN story on photo agency retouching departments

Re: PDN story on photo agency retouching departments

Rastin Mehr

I visited your portfolio, and loved your photographs. very expressive shots

Rastin

--
Rastin Mehr
rmd Studio

Adrian

Thanks, Rastin. Had a look at your sites as well - beautiful
architecture shots. Are those buildings all in Vancouver? Liked your
coffee product shots too.

Adrian

Rastin Mehr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<2cQPa.418392$(E-Mail Removed) .ca>...
> I visited your portfolio, and loved your photographs. very expressive shots
>

> Rastin
>

> > http://www.amenfoto.com

Rastin Mehr

Thank you Adrian, yes almost all of them are from Vancouver ... I love
this place there is so much character in Vancouver ...

Rastin