Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Multiple Exposures w/ DigiCams?

Multiple Exposures w/ DigiCams?

Crash

Of course you can simulate a multiple exposure using Photoshop to composite
individual images. But is there such a thing as a true, in camera, multiple
exposure with a digital camera?

MNV

Yes, there is: Fujifilm Finepix S602.

JPS@no.komm

In message <yWJPa.38713$ye4.29192@sccrnsc01>,
"Crash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Of course you can simulate a multiple exposure using Photoshop to composite
>individual images. But is there such a thing as a true, in camera, multiple
>exposure with a digital camera?

You can use a stroboscopic flash in a totally dark room, or manually
trigger flash on a long exposure. I don't know of any camera that will
let you expose the sensor multiple times before the digital conversion.
You could try covering the lens and taking the cover off only when you
want exposure. You could do the same with an electric light in a dark
room.
--

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
John P Sheehy <(E-Mail Removed)>
><<> <>>< <>>< ><<> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><

Roland Karlsson

"Crash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Of course you can simulate a multiple exposure using Photoshop to
> composite individual images. But is there such a thing as a true, in
> camera, multiple exposure with a digital camera?

Personally I find it a great advantage to make the "multi exposures"
in your photo editor. I know that there are some cameras that allows
for multi exposure, but ... I don't see the need for it. Most cameras
don't. What are your plans?

Roland