Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: FYI: Photoshop Elements 2.0 for $59 at WalMart

Re: FYI: Photoshop Elements 2.0 for $59 at WalMart

David Chien

>>Sold for as low as $41 new on www.ebay.com
> But probably not legit at that price, which is below wholesale.

Why not? Just because stores dump their stock of slow moving
software to bulk buyers and resell them don't mean their not legit.

eg. many many reputable sellers on ebay.com sell new, legit, unopened
copies.

eg. at $30 right now :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=41877

eg. at $10 now :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=41877

Charlie

On 11 Jul 2003 23:05:13 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)et (HRosita) wrote:

>>beneis$hjl$(E-Mail Removed)>

>wrote:
>
>>>Sold for as low as $41 new on www.ebay.com
>>> But probably not legit at that price, which is below wholesale.

>Hi,
>I bought a full OEM version of Win XP for under $100 on e-bay. It is running
>not on my laptop and I had no trouble registering it and activating it.
>Rosita

Bur you can buy direct from a dealer (not bid on ebay) for a copy of
Win XP for under $100, and be ASSURED that it's legit.

http://www.directdeals.com/ProductDe...ID=OEM-WINXPHD
--
Charlie Hoffpauir
If you really want to reply via email, my valid

John Navas

In <beneis$hjl$(E-Mail Removed)> on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:43:40 -0700,
David Chien <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Sold for as low as $41 new on www.ebay.com

>> But probably not legit at that price, which is below wholesale.

> Why not? Just because stores dump their stock of slow moving
>software to bulk buyers and resell them don't mean their not legit.
>
> eg. many many reputable sellers on ebay.com sell new, legit, unopened
>copies.
>
> eg. at $30 right now :
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=41877
>
> eg. at $10 now :
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=41877

Uh huh. That's why so many software companies are cracking down on eBay.

--
Best regards,
John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>