Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > circular graduated neutral density filters

circular graduated neutral density filters

MOO112

Hello,

I'm thinging about buying a cheap ($16) circular graduated neutral
density filter. I've been reading about them, and wanted to buy the
square filters w/ holders, since they are obvioulsy superior in many
ways. But for the sake of just trying one, is this a waste of money,
or will I get some benefit. Since I have never used one, I thought
this might be a B grade start until I get the "real" ones.

Thanks