Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > HP Photosmart 7550

HP Photosmart 7550

bdwilliams44@earthlink.net

I am an occasional digital photographer who also sometimes scans
slides/negatives. I do not need a high-end photo printer, though I
really do wish I could justify the oodles of dollars they would cost.
Because I am not doing high volume photo printing, the cost of
consumables and speed are of secondary importance. What I want are the
best prints for the buck. I have looked at the above-mentioned printer
and read the various reviews in Amazon.com, and, so far, have found no
"land mines" for me.

What I want to hear is why I should not buy this printer, given my
criteria. Praise for the printer I can get anywhere. Criticism is what
I'm looking for.

Thanks for your time.