Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kyocera S3 battery

Kyocera S3 battery

Vic

This battery hungry camera can only charge it's bat' via the camera. Has
anybody out there bought or made a charger for the lithium ion? Charging is
rather critical.
Thanks Vic

Dr Charles Ebrill

In article <3f0e8fd2@212.67.96.135>,
Vic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> This battery hungry camera can only charge it's bat' via the camera. Has
> anybody out there bought or made a charger for the lithium ion? Charging is
> rather critical.
> Thanks Vic

This will be unhelpful

First S3 went wrong. Reported as fluid damage. How, I don't know. Family
say I take more care of the camera than them. However insurance was happy
to pay out on the report. Bought an S4 which has been a great little
camera until it died (away for service now). However broken S3 still works
as battery charger. Must be the most expensive battery charger in
existence!

S3 came with 800mAh battery, so I bought spares, but S4 came with same
size battery but 900mAh and it lasts significantly longer.

Charles