Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Upgrade from Windows 98SE to XP Pro

Re: Upgrade from Windows 98SE to XP Pro

NoOneYouKnow

"Frankhartx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >rom: "NoOneYouKnow" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> >Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital

> >Ummm, XP Home and XP Pro are essentially the same OS and use the exact

same
> >drivers, so if Home worked with your printer, Pro will too.

> But it did not.

They are the same OS, and use the same drivers. If one worked, and the
other didn't, then you must have run into what I like to call a "chair to
keyboard interface problem."

---JRE---