Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Simple flash card question

Re: Simple flash card question

Pena

"Click" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f0e57ec$0$30822$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> Just a simple question from a newbie who has yet to purchase digital

camera.
> Can you move a partially used filled from one camera to another? In other
> words if you have more than one flash card can you put some pictures on

one
> & some on the other card?
>
> --
> Thanks in advance
>
> Remove the XXX to reply

Yes you can.

Ben

MA

> > Just a simple question from a newbie who has yet to purchase digital
> camera.
> > Can you move a partially used filled from one camera to another? In

other
> > words if you have more than one flash card can you put some pictures on

> one
> > & some on the other card?

> Yes you can.

I wouldn't be so sure. There is no problem putting "some pictures on one &
some on the other card", using the same camera. If you on the other hand
take a partially filled card from one camera and put it in an other, I bet
there may be problems. There is allways one or more manufacturers who are
not following the standards or are using a different format. Hopefully, it
will work however, just be sure to try before doing so in an important
situation.

Best regards, Magnus