Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: in-camera charging

Re: in-camera charging

Ryan Li

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
Ihor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> USB2 is definitely faster but I think it's more than 3-5 times faster.
> Theoretically
> USB1 transfer rate is about 12 MB/sec
> USB2 is about 480 MB/sec
> I don't know what the real transfer rate is, but theoretically it's
> about 40 times fater.

As you say, that's theoretically. 3-5 times faster is probably more
realistic if you consider that the memory card itself may be the limiting
factor.

--
Ryan Li - replace no.spam with vzero.com to email

Weird Things In Video Games [ http://weird.vzero.com/ ]
Visual Experience: Digital Photography [ http://ve.vzero.com/ ]