Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > are there any inexpensive color calibration options?

are there any inexpensive color calibration options?

PrincePete01

i'd like to calibrate my monitor display with my digital images and my printer,
so that what i take, is what i see, and what i see will be get when printed
out. i've seen hardware/software intended for this from several hundred to a
thousand dollars. are there any budget solutions for what i'm trying to
accomplish?

thanx for any iput,
peter