Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: What film body to pair with a D100

Re: What film body to pair with a D100

Chef

In article <Kj4Pa.2146$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com>, "Tom Scales"
<(E-Mail Removed)> banged his head on the keyboard and out came:

> I'm about to make the D100 plunge, but am new to Nikon. I'd like a film
> body to share the lenses. Don't want to spend lots of money, so I'll
> probably buy a used one, but know nothing about their bodies. Any
> suggestions?
> Tom

Any of the Nikon AF bodies will be able to share the lenses, Just keep
your eyes open for a "bargain".. (it could happen <G>)........ The N80
will have the same "feel" for the controls, so that might be a good
choice.......

--
Chef