Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: New Printer - Any suggestions

Re: New Printer - Any suggestions

Jorge Alvarez

> >> It's seems it's time to put my Canon S800 out to pasture so to
speak
> >> (it's a Texas thing). Anyway, the Chief Financial Officer, err my wife

has
> >> grown tired of some issues that are happening with our beloved printer

and
> >> is ready to move on. I was wondering if you guys could make a
> >> recommendation on a new printer. I would like to spend about $300.

Can you
> >> guys make any suggestions ?
> >>

> >Canon i950 if you only need to print up to 8x10 or the i9100 if you want
> >to go larger.

> And some $200 to replace the Print head every 2 years..
>
> For long life Prints it has to be a Epson a Real Inkjet..

http://tinyurl.com/gkd8

Master Tech

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:28:29 -0500, "Jorge Alvarez" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>speak

>has

>and

>Can you
>> >>

>> >Canon i950 if you only need to print up to 8x10 or the i9100 if you want
>> >to go larger.

>> And some $200 to replace the Print head every 2 years..
>>
>> For long life Prints it has to be a Epson a Real Inkjet..

>http://tinyurl.com/gkd8

THat is all blocks I use a Epson, but its the user that is at fault, if you
use the printer corectly they do not clog up.

Master Tech

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:41:09 GMT, Todd Walker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> THat is all blocks I use a Epson, but its the user that is at fault, if you
>> use the printer corectly they do not clog up.
>>

>You couldn't possibly be any more wrong.

No I am never wrong..