Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Anyone in Canada is aware of a good deal 256 CF card?

Re: Anyone in Canada is aware of a good deal 256 CF card?

A. S.

DeltaLima wrote:
> Topic says it all. I would prefer to avoid the slow SanDisk but I don't
> need 40x either.
>
> Thank you!

Dell Canada has Kingston 256MB CF card for $85 with free shipping:
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...ategory_id=476

TigerDirect Canada has Viking 256MB CF card for $60 after $15 mail-in
rebate:
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...gory_flash.asp

Hope this helps.

Daniel L.

Yes and thank you for the links! May I ask you wich one would you prefer?

"A. S." <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:dzgPa.9429$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> DeltaLima wrote:
> > Topic says it all. I would prefer to avoid the slow SanDisk but I don't
> > need 40x either.
> >
> > Thank you!

> Dell Canada has Kingston 256MB CF card for $85 with free shipping:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...ategory_id=476

> TigerDirect Canada has Viking 256MB CF card for $60 after $15 mail-in
> rebate:
> http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...gory_flash.asp
>
> Hope this helps.

A. S.

Daniel L. wrote:
> Yes and thank you for the links! May I ask you wich one would you prefer?

Kingston makes very good memory products with good track of reliability. It
has better (slightly) write performance than Viking. On top of that,
Kingston memory comes with 5 year warranty. But at the price point of $60
Viking looks extremely good.

DeltaLima

Ok thank you.

I saw the Kingston is highspeed (a plus) and I know how good customer
service is with Dell. Now I just need to wait a few days.

news:CoiPa.9495$(E-Mail Removed).. .