Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Kodak EasyShare software

Re: Kodak EasyShare software

Barry Parker

If you want to replicate and update files from one machine to another then
FileSync www.fileware.co.uk/ is an excellent program.

Barry.

"Richard Charlton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I have two machines on a network both with
> Windows 2000. I have a Kodak DX6340 hooked up to one of the machines, and

can
> download pictures fine onto it. I am also able to log in as any user on

that
> machine, run the kodak easyshare software, and get up all the pictures.

The
> machine onto which I download the pictures does not have a cd writer, the
> other one does. Without changing the system of downloading etc, is there a

way
> in teh easyshare software to replicate the albums etc of my one computer

on
> the other one, so that I can easily burn CDs and have the added advantage

of
> allowing others to view the photos on that computer (that is the more
> generally used computer by rest of my family).
>
> Is there a workaround that I could use if there is not an inbuilt feature
> allowing what I describe? I understand that the computer with the photos

on it