Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: in-camera charging

Re: in-camera charging

Graham

Jonathan Wilson wrote:
> Off topic, but i realise that the sum doesnt make sence... but does
> it apart from its incorrect, or shall i go and lie down in a dark
> room somewhere till the voices in my head go away

I suspect it's a political staement, since it's a reference to the 26
counties of the Republic of Ireland and the 6 counties of Northern
Ireland.

What I'm not sure of is whether Joseph is in favour of the 6 counties
joining the 26 or whether he is saying that the idea, like the maths, is
nonsensical, or "Irish".

Or of course, it may simply be intended to be a joke.

Since I have no interest in the politics of Ireland and I take the view
that like the Middle East, the people who feel the need to fight and
kill over it are stark staring mad, I prefer to presume he means it as a
joke.

Shooter

Hey - there's little doubt we're off topic - but another fascinating
interpretation.

So we move from the pure mathematical explanation to the socio-political...

I wonder if it's possible to steer it back to digicams...now there's a
challenge...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...