Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: If anyone has some spare time for a website check ...

Re: If anyone has some spare time for a website check ...

Ron Hunter

Michael Stevens wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:01:25 GMT, "ralford" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>You succeeded. Your gallery is set apart and unviewed by a significant
>>portion of the viewers who aren't impressed by web crap but are looking for
>>photos.
>>
>>Get your priorities correct. The best way to set yourself apart in
>>photography isn't a "gimmick" but great photos. If you can't do the latter,
>>go into web design....

> My priorities are just fine. But thanks for your concern.
>
> One can have a great photos AND have an up to date, 21st Century-era
> website at the same time. I don't plan on limiting myself because a
> small segment of society won't view my site.
>
> And, if you think that the few people who attempted to respond
> represents a "significant portion" of anything beyond this newsgroup
> (and probably not even that) you are mistaken. I don't personally know
> anyone that refuses to view Flash sites.

Perhaps not, but then that is no surprise as you probably seek out
like-minded people. You asked, you got a concensus, you are ignoring
it. Fine. Have a nice life.