Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Irfanview Problem playing AVIs in Double size mode?

Irfanview Problem playing AVIs in Double size mode?

lbbs

I set double size under option, properties, video/sound. I have it set to
internal player. When I play an avi and right mouse click on the picture
it goes double size, but it puts this annoying menu in the way (blocks part
of the picture). I can't get it to automatically start playing in double
size. Any ideas? I have no problem using double size with external
player, but I would like to use the internal player. thanks

emailed author but no luck so far.