Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ? improving on a Sony707

? improving on a Sony707

Robert Brown

I am reposting this as it seems to have got a bit lost.
I am at present using aSony F707 and getting some good pics but a one off
chance to improve on it looks to be coming my way so am starting to look at
whats out there which is what I did when I got the Sony.
Sorry if the first post was a bit vague , it was meant to be open to allow
for a wide discussion.
Back to the Point I am looking for as high a quality image and some speed
of recaction when trying for moving images as is reasonably available, I run
a plant nursery for a living which means I work out side and keep a camera
with me pretty well all the time to grab anything that takes my fancy which
could
be as today the froglet now emerging from the lake. a new dragon fly for the
site, a plant in flower for a lable or even a fine sunset.
Dont get me wrong I have loved my Sony have some great picture from it ,but
a one off chance to may be improve on it looks like it will come my way, so
thought to start seeing whats out there? Again TIA Robert ps. I am in UK But
will welcome advice from where ever it comes.

bix

I picked up the new SONY CD500 that writes to a mini CD, it is REALLY nice!

"Robert Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XI2Ka.11578$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am reposting this as it seems to have got a bit lost.
> I am at present using aSony F707 and getting some good pics but a one

off
> chance to improve on it looks to be coming my way so am starting to look

at
> whats out there which is what I did when I got the Sony.
> Sorry if the first post was a bit vague , it was meant to be open to allow
> for a wide discussion.
> Back to the Point I am looking for as high a quality image and some

speed
> of recaction when trying for moving images as is reasonably available, I

run
> a plant nursery for a living which means I work out side and keep a camera
> with me pretty well all the time to grab anything that takes my fancy

which
> could
> be as today the froglet now emerging from the lake. a new dragon fly for

the
> site, a plant in flower for a lable or even a fine sunset.
> Dont get me wrong I have loved my Sony have some great picture from it

,but
> a one off chance to may be improve on it looks like it will come my way,

so
> thought to start seeing whats out there? Again TIA Robert ps. I am in UK

But
> will welcome advice from where ever it comes.

Improving signal / range Keith Wireless Networking 3 04-24-2005 09:09 AM
Are things improving? The Eagle MCSE 4 01-24-2005 03:07 PM
Improving signal strength? =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnk=?= Wireless Networking 5 12-11-2004 02:32 AM
improving on mcse as an individual clement MCSE 10 06-10-2004 08:02 PM
Improving VPN performance Frank Toner Cisco 4 04-27-2004 04:08 PM

Advertisments