Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I attach files to a message ver.2

How do I attach files to a message ver.2

ult1m4t3100@hotmail.com

My problem is I post a msg and I wanna attach a file to it but I
dont know how.

Im just trying to get a file on one of my groups and I have no idea
how.
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

why?

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:26:17 GMT, Hell wrote:

>My problem is I post a msg and I wanna attach a file to it but I
>dont know how.

Post using what software? Newsleecher, don't think it does that, only
text messages.

In the past I have used (for Windows)
Agent , http://www.forteinc.com/
Mozilla , www.mozilla.org

prefer -
PowerPost , http://powerpost.free.fr/

>Im just trying to get a file on one of my groups and I have no idea
>how.

Me

Dave Lear

"Hell" wrote in message news:Zss9f.3750$(E-Mail Removed)

> My problem is I post a msg and I wanna attach a file to it but I
> dont know how.
>
> Im just trying to get a file on one of my groups and I have no idea
> how.

And you're ignoring the manufacturer's own Tech Support forum?
http://www.newsleecher.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

A quick search of which finds posts like these...
http://www.newsleecher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2055
http://www.newsleecher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4642

Which indicate that NewsLeecher isn't capable of uploading binaries, i.e.
the functionality you want isn't present in the news software you've chosen.

dadiOH

Hell wrote:
> My problem is I post a msg and I wanna attach a file to it but I
> dont know how.
>
> Im just trying to get a file on one of my groups and I have no idea
> how.

Even if you *could* do it, don't. Unless it is a binary group.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...