Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do i erase all information in my orkut and erase the link to the orkut account?

How do i erase all information in my orkut and erase the link to the orkut account?

mountbatten@gmail.com

Please help me with this.
I have created a wrong account now i want to change my settings, and
finish my account. I want to end all my connections and start a new
account.
I tries delete account, there but still when my friend opens his
account, he can see all my details and profile there...
Please, help me in this as i want to erase my account.
Thanks,
Abhinav

Toolman Tim

> Please help me with this.
> I have created a wrong account now i want to change my settings, and
> finish my account. I want to end all my connections and start a new
> account.
> I tries delete account, there but still when my friend opens his
> account, he can see all my details and profile there...
> Please, help me in this as i want to erase my account.
> Thanks,
> Abhinav

Don't you think you'd get better help by asking Orkut?

like an idiot.

FastGo.org - Secure CGI proxy - Login to Orkut and Myspace philipsland Computer Support 0 08-14-2007 11:56 AM
Orkut and Youtube at one place...Its amazing sudha madhuri Digital Photography 0 03-14-2007 04:40 AM
Orkut and Youtube at one place...Its amazing sudha madhuri Computer Support 0 03-14-2007 04:40 AM
erase vs. erase al.cpwn@gmail.com C++ 7 03-30-2006 11:45 AM
How do I erase a file that wont let me erase it? Dale Custer Computer Support 4 07-06-2003 09:48 AM

Advertisments