Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: alt.security.cctv

Re: alt.security.cctv

AnotherAnonymous

The addition of this group is in the works, I've never had a group "created"
before so they are requesting an audience. If anyone would like to see this
group come about or put in a few words about it, the request is over in
alt.config

Thanks for any participation and efforts.

Plato

AnotherAnonymous wrote:

> The addition of this group is in the works, I've never had a group "created"
> before so they are requesting an audience. If anyone would like to see this
> group come about or put in a few words about it, the request is over in
> alt.config

Best bet is to adopt one of the 50,000 groups that currently are
inactive and point your potential readers there.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/