Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Which is the BEST memory manager for an XP Por MCE box?

Which is the BEST memory manager for an XP Por MCE box?

Arawak

I have 2GB DDR2 Ram but my system still crawls while I'm
multi-tasking. Any suggestion for the best memory manager?
Cheers,
Mark

Plato

Arawak wrote:

> I have 2GB DDR2 Ram but my system still crawls while I'm
> multi-tasking. Any suggestion for the best memory manager?

A memory manager will NOT fix your problem. Remove all the spyware you
have on your pc and disable the number of 24/7 startup apps you set to
run.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/