Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > text size win XP

text size win XP

Jo King

I have changad the text size to largest but it wont change off small text
can anyone help me Thank you.

why?

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:18:49 +0100, Jo King wrote:

>I have changad the text size to largest but it wont change off small text
>can anyone help me Thank you.

Text size when looking at what?

You mentioned Win XP, it's assumed you mean View | Text Size | Largest
in Internet Explorer.
If it is IE, a lot depends on the webpage code, the skill of the author
and IE bugs.

Me

Jimbo

could just hold control and play with the scroll button on your mouse. This
works for ie but no sure about anything wlse.
Jim
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:18:49 +0100, Jo King wrote:
>
>>I have changad the text size to largest but it wont change off small text
>>can anyone help me Thank you.

> Text size when looking at what?
>
> You mentioned Win XP, it's assumed you mean View | Text Size | Largest
> in Internet Explorer.
> If it is IE, a lot depends on the webpage code, the skill of the author
> and IE bugs.
>
> Me

why?

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:44:57 GMT, Jimbo wrote:

>could just hold control and play with the scroll button on your mouse. This
>works for ie but no sure about anything wlse.

I know it does, however the OP didn't give much away in clues. See the
OP's later post.

>Jim
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>
>> On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:18:49 +0100, Jo King wrote:
>>
>>>I have changad the text size to largest but it wont change off small text
>>>can anyone help me Thank you.

>> Text size when looking at what?
>>
>> You mentioned Win XP, it's assumed you mean View | Text Size | Largest
>> in Internet Explorer.

<snip>

Me

WormWood

You haven't tried this with Firefox? In Edit / Preferences / Advanced,
double-click to expand the list, left-click Mouse Wheel and
configure.Try it out. Wow! Big text!

news:djvia7$j1h$(E-Mail Removed)...