Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > intel centrino and super g

intel centrino and super g

=?Utf-8?B?a2FyZWVt?=

hi all

i want just to ask , does the built-in wireless cards of intel with the
centrino technology support the super g technology and if yes , what is the
other wireless cards that is compitable with super g.

thanks alot

James Gockel

I dont think it does, only the linksys cards do. I beleive. But you're
probably not going to notice any speed difference anyway.

-James

"kareem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all
>
> i want just to ask , does the built-in wireless cards of intel with the
> centrino technology support the super g technology and if yes , what is
> the
> other wireless cards that is compitable with super g.
>
> thanks alot

=?Utf-8?B?ZmlydGg=?=

It should work, but you will not have any speed benefit. It should just drop
down to the speed of the slowest piece. So the super g will drop to regular
g.
I hope this helps.
--
Firth

"James Gockel" wrote:

> I dont think it does, only the linksys cards do. I beleive. But you're
> probably not going to notice any speed difference anyway.
>
> -James
>
> "kareem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi all
> >
> > i want just to ask , does the built-in wireless cards of intel with the
> > centrino technology support the super g technology and if yes , what is
> > the
> > other wireless cards that is compitable with super g.
> >
> > thanks alot

Intel(R) Celeron(R) M = First Generation Intel Centrino? gz Computer Information 3 11-05-2005 04:47 AM
Intel's New Centrino Mobility Campaign Posted! Silverstrand Front Page News 0 08-28-2005 09:53 PM
super.super.super how? Java 24 02-24-2005 10:51 PM
Intel Centrino 2200bg and disabled SSID broadcast Alex Wireless Networking 1 11-03-2004 10:45 PM
Intel Centrino and Dell Notebooks Mike Computer Support 5 10-04-2003 01:46 AM

Advertisments