Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java error

Java error

rishi.am@gmail.com

Hello

I hope I am posting to the right forum I am sorry if I am not..

I am running Windows XP home edition SP 2 on an intel Mac using Apple's
bootcamp.

I am trying to run an application which is not starting and is giving
me the following error -

"Unable to start application - the Java Virtual Machine cannot be
loaded. Class not registered."

I downloaded and ran a program called - MSJavWU_5_3810 but no respite.

Would be grateful for any help

regards

Rishi

Alex

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) a écrit :
> Hello
>
> I hope I am posting to the right forum I am sorry if I am not..
>
> I am running Windows XP home edition SP 2 on an intel Mac using Apple's
> bootcamp.
>
> I am trying to run an application which is not starting and is giving
> me the following error -
>
> "Unable to start application - the Java Virtual Machine cannot be
> loaded. Class not registered."
>
> I downloaded and ran a program called - MSJavWU_5_3810 but no respite.

Download and install the Sun java virtual machine?
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

--
Alex

Chris Smith

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I hope I am posting to the right forum I am sorry if I am not..

I doubt that. The very name of this newsgroup makes it abundantly
obvious that it is not the right forum for your question, yet you posted
anyway. The better newsgroup would have been comp.lang.java.help.

http://www.java.com/getjava/

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation