Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > VPN error Reporting

VPN error Reporting

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

Does any one knows a step by step fix to the following VPN error codes?

error# 677
A person answered instead of a modem.

error# 693
ERROR NOT BINARY MACRO

error#704
ERROR BAD CALLBACK NUMBER

error#710
Serial overrun errors were detected while communicating with your modem.

thanks,

--
Yep’ I was told to never underestimate the power of stupid people in large
group

Frisbee®

"Bread-teaser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does any one knows a step by step fix to the following VPN error codes?
>

> error# 677
> A person answered instead of a modem.
>
> error# 693
> ERROR NOT BINARY MACRO
>
> error#704
> ERROR BAD CALLBACK NUMBER
>

> error#710
> Serial overrun errors were detected while communicating with your modem.
>

> thanks,

Sorry, son, but nobody in here is going to do your middle school homework
for you.

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

O’ and this one for the hungry farm fish mcngps.

error#620
There are no endpoints.

--
Oh’ and hold your breath for a while, because soon I will start seen you
disappearing from this newsgroup one by one;-

bey losers..
--

"Bread-teaser" wrote:

> Does any one knows a step by step fix to the following VPN error codes?
>

> error# 677
> A person answered instead of a modem.
>
> error# 693
> ERROR NOT BINARY MACRO
>
> error#704
> ERROR BAD CALLBACK NUMBER
>

> error#710
> Serial overrun errors were detected while communicating with your modem.
>

> thanks,
>
> --
> Yep’ I was told to never underestimate the power of stupid people in large
> group

Consultant

yes, use the right vpn host address