Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > HELP PLEASE

HELP PLEASE

=?Utf-8?B?VGlmZmFueQ==?=

My husband has a wireless network on his computer. He had a password for his
net work. I just got a new laptop and he forgot his password to connect to
the wireless network. Is there a way to find that password?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\)

Hi
I assume that by password you mean the security (encryption) passphrase.
If it is so disable the security in the Wireless Router and his laptop.
Make sure that your new Laptop, and his laptop works well with No security,
then, enable again the security and put a New Password.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...