Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > How do I set up a different incoming proxy on PAP2? And SJPhone?

How do I set up a different incoming proxy on PAP2? And SJPhone?

Chris Tomlinson

Hi all,

I am hoping to use:
Income calls - Voipfone
Outgoing calls - VoIPCheap

I have successfully set up the following to work with VoIPCheap for all
calls:
Linksys PAP2 Adapter
SJPhone for Windows Mobile

Is anyone here able to tell me however how to specify the separate settings
needed for the differing incoming provider?
--
Thanks,
Me

I recommend www.Superhighstreet.com/home Finds anything or they pay for it!

Chris Tomlinson

I think this is done using Dial Plans? Anyone know a good guide to using
them, to specify a different outbound call provider?
--
Thanks,
Me

I recommend www.Superhighstreet.com/home Finds anything or they pay for it!

news:M4P6g.64875$(E-Mail Removed). uk...