Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > gridview hand holding..

gridview hand holding..

Carlos

Hi all,

I have an asp .net 1.1 app that I would like to upgrade to 2.0, and change
a datagrid control to a gridview. My problem resides in programmatically
configuring the control. I know that it is easy to do it in the designer,
but I
need to capture parameters being passed from another page to build my query.
Presently I have simply a dataset as the datasource, and the datasource of
the gridview just
gets the data from the defaultviw of the dataset, and then
the gridview just binds.

My problem is that if I want to configure my default
column view with special features (like formatting), I do not know how to
do it.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Carlos.