Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday Flounder

OT: Friday Flounder

MitchS

"Bigus DiŠkus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Kline Sphere spurted out:
>>
>> that's insulting to 'tards without the world, please retract your
>> comments at once.
>>

> I didn't think about it that way. I suppose that is a bit insulting to
> 'tards,
> isn't it.

Well obviously.
<Mencia>
De de deh!
</Mencia>

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:

> Well obviously.
> <Mencia>
> De de deh!
> </Mencia>

The Mind of Mencia...it is definitely the 8th World Wonder
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

Consultant

eh, he tries too hard and it shows. personally, i enjoy the colbert report

"Bigus DiŠkus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
>>
>> Well obviously.
>> <Mencia>
>> De de deh!
>> </Mencia>
>>

> The Mind of Mencia...it is definitely the 8th World Wonder
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
> yourselves against fresh fruit.

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
> eh, he tries too hard and it shows. personally, i enjoy the colbert
> report

Colbert is funny, or was that Dilbert?! Anyways, what got me with Mencia was his
skit on Jesus.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011
-- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
yourselves against fresh fruit.

Consultant

the vase for curing the blind, lol

"Bigus DiŠkus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
>> eh, he tries too hard and it shows. personally, i enjoy the colbert
>> report
>>

> Colbert is funny, or was that Dilbert?! Anyways, what got me with Mencia
> was his
> skit on Jesus.
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
> yourselves against fresh fruit.

Consultant

wow, you got this vase for free, you are the king of the jews!

"Bigus DiŠkus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
>> eh, he tries too hard and it shows. personally, i enjoy the colbert
>> report
>>

> Colbert is funny, or was that Dilbert?! Anyways, what got me with Mencia
> was his
> skit on Jesus.
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
> yourselves against fresh fruit.

You appear not to be nice person.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

OT: Friday Flounder Bigus DiŠkus MCSE 0 05-05-2006 02:45 PM
OT: Friday Humor =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 0 10-10-2003 02:52 PM
I passed 70-216 on friday F1_Häkkinen MCSE 1 09-15-2003 01:36 PM
Taking 70-216 on Friday billyw MCSE 4 09-01-2003 08:05 PM
218 Friday Zorro MCSE 1 08-26-2003 03:16 PM

Advertisments