Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday Flounder

OT: Friday Flounder

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>What?

> Why?

Beuhler?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it's a cat.

kpg

As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\196853.htm (5/5/2006 3:07:09
> PM) # did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>What?

>> Why?
>>

> Beuhler?

He took the day off.

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> What?

>> Why?
>>

> Beuhler?

..
..
..

Bueller? ($1 to Ben Stein)

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP #00110011

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> He took the day off.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend
heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw
Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I won't smile till the world says it's sorry.

Jtyc

> Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend
> heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw
> Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I could be the Walrus... but it wouldn't change the fact that I still don't
own a car.

Consultant

shut up you shtink

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend
>> heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw
>> Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

> I could be the Walrus... but it wouldn't change the fact that I still
> don't own a car.

Jtyc

> shut up you shtink

If you say Ferris Beuller you lose a testicle.

=?Utf-8?B?QmlndXMgRGnCqWt1cw==?=

dude u humiliated ure fellow mcngpÔÇÖs, how about go fishing with meÔÇŽ.. I may
need u for shark bait, what u say!?
--
Bigus Di┬ękus
MCNGP 00110011

"Bigus Di┬ękus" wrote:

> << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
> > did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):

> >> Why?
> >>

> > Beuhler?

> ..
> ..
> ..
>
> Bueller? ($1 to Ben Stein)
>

> --
> Bigus Di┬ękus
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
> yourselves against fresh fruit.

Frisbee«

"Bigus Diękus" <bread-teaserusinyour@$$.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> dude u humiliated ure fellow mcngp's, how about go fishing with me... I
> may
> need u for shark bait, what u say!?
> --
> Bigus Diękus
> MCNGP 00110011
> --I like that, kinda has a ring to it!

If you're going to attempt to impersonate someone, one would think that
you'd:

1) Change your e-mail addy.
2) Attempt to learn English
3) Attempt to write in the style of the person you are trying to
impersonate.
4) Hope the person you are trying to impersonate does not forward your posts
to your ISP.

This is not multiple choice, but since you probably think it is:

5) All of the above.

Bigus Diękus

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Bigus Diękus" <bread-teaserusinyour@$$.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> dude u humiliated ure fellow mcngp's, how about go fishing with me... I may
>> need u for shark bait, what u say!?
>> --
>> Bigus Diękus
>> MCNGP 00110011
>> --I like that, kinda has a ring to it!

> If you're going to attempt to impersonate someone, one would think that you'd:
>
> 1) Change your e-mail addy.
> 2) Attempt to learn English
> 3) Attempt to write in the style of the person you are trying to impersonate.
> 4) Hope the person you are trying to impersonate does not forward your posts
> to your ISP.
>
> This is not multiple choice, but since you probably think it is:
>
> 5) All of the above.

I know I should notify his ISP, but I think I'll give him a break this time.
That would kinda be like calling the cops on the tard down the street for
p!ssin' on your tires. You know he's just gonna do it again, and not because he
wants to, but because he doesn't know any better.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP 00110011

OT: Friday Flounder Bigus Diękus MCSE 0 05-05-2006 02:45 PM
OT: Friday Humor =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 0 10-10-2003 02:52 PM
I passed 70-216 on friday F1_Hńkkinen MCSE 1 09-15-2003 01:36 PM
Taking 70-216 on Friday billyw MCSE 4 09-01-2003 08:05 PM
218 Friday Zorro MCSE 1 08-26-2003 03:16 PM

Advertisments