Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > 20hrs max per month

20hrs max per month

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-

100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:

Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-
>
> 100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.

Which should be enough for most people..

On another note, they have added a new service now, Web-activated calls.
Allows you to connect two phonecalls through the browser.. Nice if you
are away from your phone, etc.

andy

Scope wrote:
> On another note, they have added a new service now, Web-activated calls.
> Allows you to connect two phonecalls through the browser.. Nice if you
> are away from your phone, etc.

I like the sound of that - maybe I'll have to sign up at last

is there any sign of a wap version of the page?

¬Stephen Hammond

>> On another note, they have added a new service now, Web-activated calls.
>> Allows you to connect two phonecalls through the browser.. Nice if you
>> are away from your phone, etc.

Where's that then I can't see it anywhere ??

Stephen

Scope

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
>>> On another note, they have added a new service now, Web-activated calls.
>>> Allows you to connect two phonecalls through the browser.. Nice if you
>>> are away from your phone, etc.

> Where's that then I can't see it anywhere ??
>
> Stephen

Try to log in, you should see it in the new window containing your
account details.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Scope:
> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
>> VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-
>>
>> 100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.
>>

> Which should be enough for most people..

They should have set the limit to at minimum 40 hours.

--

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> Thus spaketh Scope:
>> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
>>> VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-
>>>
>>> 100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.
>>>

>> Which should be enough for most people..
>>

> They should have set the limit to at minimum 40 hours.

Atleast its not set to max 1 hour or something every day, I'd hate that
- some days you ring more, others you ring less.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Scope:
> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
>> Thus spaketh Scope:

>>> Which should be enough for most people..
>>>

>> They should have set the limit to at minimum 40 hours.
>>

> Atleast its not set to max 1 hour or something every day, I'd hate
> that - some days you ring more, others you ring less.

True.

I wish they'd re-introduce there 1899 VoIP service, this time charging the
same rates as you get from there landline offering via BT.

--

Scope wrote:

> Atleast its not set to max 1 hour or something every day, I'd hate that
> - some days you ring more, others you ring less.

If you connect two calls like this, does that count as double-time?
Perhaps they haven't specified that yet.

Does anyone know if all the Finarea companies have introduced this? I
emailed one this afternoon, but you know what they're like for replies.

And when you press connect, does the browser move to a different
webpage address? - this can be a way to get a wap trigger from a
mobile ...

Paul Cupis

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> Thus spaketh Scope:
>> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
>>> VoIP Stunt, SIP Discount etc, now state:-
>>> 100% Free*, no call set-up! Max 20hrs per month of free calls.

>> Which should be enough for most people..

> They should have set the limit to at minimum 40 hours.

Why? So that they can lose more money more quickly?