Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > DATAIO ABEL

DATAIO ABEL

Ron

Does anyone have a "Dongle" for DATAIO ABEL version 6.0? I love that
old package and want to get it back up.

Mike Treseler

Ron wrote:
> Does anyone have a "Dongle" for DATAIO ABEL version 6.0? I love that
> old package and want to get it back up.

xilinx ise supports abel for cplds.
No dongle required.

-- Mike Treseler

Ron

Mike Treseler wrote:
> Ron wrote:
> > Does anyone have a "Dongle" for DATAIO ABEL version 6.0? I love that
> > old package and want to get it back up.

> xilinx ise supports abel for cplds.
> No dongle required.
>
> -- Mike Treseler

Thanks Mike, I knew that. I want to program some Atmel parts with my
original .abl files.

dawilsster@googlemail.com

Hi Ron,

I'm just wondering why you chose Atmel parts, what is their benefit for
your project ?
I'm toying with Atmel for my current project.

Dave

Ron

Hi Dave

I am updating a 12 year old design that uses Atmel 750 Pals. I chose
them because of individual clocks per cell (whatever they are called
?). I want to "cross program" from the original part type to the newest
version of 750 and hence the desire to get Abel up and running.

Ron

Need help to tranlate ABEL Steven P VHDL 4 07-06-2006 05:28 PM
Cain&Abel and Norton Internet Security (NIS) GRL Computer Security 6 04-30-2006 02:13 AM
ABEL-HDL jmo VHDL 3 12-04-2005 06:40 PM
Making text of asp:abel dependent on value of asp:calendar control Hans Merkl ASP .Net 2 11-18-2005 08:53 PM
"Napoleon" by Abel Gance - does any version feature the snowball battle in Brienne? un fake di Alberto DVD Video 6 06-24-2005 11:26 AM

Advertisments