Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Advice needed on revision

Advice needed on revision

elyob

Hi, I did a course but have been pretty lax on taking my exams .. I have a
70-216 to re-take in the next 2-3 weeks and need to do some fast revision.
My last score is here[1] ... (this one I did little revision as the exam was
sprung on me in short notice).

Bit concerned that the WINS part I got 0% .. Can anyone help point me in the
areas I really need to look long and hard at, and what resources would they
use to study?

Thanks

[1] http://static.flickr.com/53/140220796_08f6da4c3e.jpg

Neil

did you hear "elyob" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:4459cc31$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi, I did a course but have been pretty lax on taking my exams .. I
> have a 70-216 to re-take in the next 2-3 weeks and need to do some
> fast revision. My last score is here[1] ... (this one I did little
> revision as the exam was sprung on me in short notice).
>
> Bit concerned that the WINS part I got 0% .. Can anyone help point me
> in the areas I really need to look long and hard at, and what
> resources would they use to study?
>
> Thanks
>
> [1] http://static.flickr.com/53/140220796_08f6da4c3e.jpg

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...plan/w2kdns2.m
spx

or http://tinyurl.com/6zqdx

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...deploy/confeat
/dhcpnt5.mspx

or http://tinyurl.com/7vtns

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro.../plan/wins2000.
mspx

or http://tinyurl.com/lybqf

ah, heck just read all 275k hits from http://www.google.ca/search?
hl=en&q=site%3Amicrosoft.com+WINS&meta=

or http://tinyurl.com/k3478

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- 300,000 m/sec. It's not just a good idea, it's the Law.

kpg

As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

<snip>

Where in the world do you find all this info?

I mean, its not like it's just laying around the Internet
for just anyone to locate.

You must have some mad research skills.

kp "that's why they call him Neil" g

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

http://tinyurl.com/gz49r

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Don't worry, the skunk is bluffing.

MitchS

news:Xns97B977BABE7F9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>

>> You must have some mad research skills.

> http://tinyurl.com/gz49r

No qualifier, no clickey. Sorry.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

LnkWizard

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%234$(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:Xns97B977BABE7F9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> > did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> >

> >> You must have some mad research skills.

> > http://tinyurl.com/gz49r

> No qualifier, no clickey. Sorry.

From Neil it is always SFW except when he gets exited about
certain members of the MCNGP

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

MitchS

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%234$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns97B977BABE7F9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> > did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

>> > http://tinyurl.com/gz49r

>> No qualifier, no clickey. Sorry.
>>

> From Neil it is always SFW except when he gets exited about
> certain members of the MCNGP

Been burned one too many times clickin the probable "SFW" link. Just didn't
want to accidentally take the first "NSFW" if he got possessed or sumthin.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Neil

did you hear "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Been burned one too many times clickin the probable "SFW" link. Just
> didn't want to accidentally take the first "NSFW" if he got possessed
> or sumthin.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF SPONGEBOB! It's SFW...

after you're done with that one feel free to move on to the one I had
thought of giving out earlier

www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf

no tiny so you can feel all warm and gooshy and OH YES, IT'S "SFW"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Boycott shampoo! Demand REAL poo!

MitchS

news:Xns97B99DBFE392Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf

Sure am glad I'm not unskilled. I would hate for this high self image to
have been inflated.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Neil

did you hear "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Sure am glad I'm not unskilled.

well, not that you're aware of it...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

quick question regarding 2620 cisco routers and the processor revision... zenzibar Cisco 1 06-14-2004 04:42 AM
MST 802.1s revision hktco Cisco 0 05-12-2004 09:22 AM
What's the use of the configuration revision number in MST Thomas Mueller Cisco 0 02-26-2004 11:00 AM
Needed: Advice on Film Scanning, Or Website Which Has This Advice Larry R Harrison Jr Digital Photography 0 09-06-2003 01:00 AM
IT revision help please Valerie MCSD 2 08-11-2003 02:38 AM

Advertisments