Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ASUS Extreme Radeon X1900 XTX Video Card @ Viper Lair

ASUS Extreme Radeon X1900 XTX Video Card @ Viper Lair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

The latest powerhouse from ASUS and ATI arrives in our labs. Let's see how it fares in our tests.

"There's pretty much nothing to complain about here in regards to the image quality while gaming. HDR is especially impressive in Oblivion, though it's not really my game of choice. Battlefield 2, my game of choice, looks fantastic at 16x12, everything on at 6xAA and it runs smooth as butter. Considering how much the card costs, this is something we expect."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/video/asus/x1900xtx/