Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Apache server fo Beginners

Apache server fo Beginners

Adics

Hello,

I have a problem with my Apache server. By the instalation I use a
coincidental name (e.g. Adics) as network domain and a coincidental
(e.g. Adics) server domain and as email my own. I receive therefore the
error message: each Socket address may only once normally used
"macke_sock: could for emergency bind tons of ADDRESS 0.0.0.:80 NO
listening sockets available, shutting down. Unable ton of open logs
"what does that means and how do I notice that my server run
correctly?

Greetings

Adics

ironcorona

Adics wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with my Apache server. By the instalation I use a
> coincidental name (e.g. Adics) as network domain and a coincidental
> (e.g. Adics) server domain and as email my own. I receive therefore the
> error message: each Socket address may only once normally used
> "macke_sock: could for emergency bind tons of ADDRESS 0.0.0.:80 NO
> listening sockets available, shutting down. Unable ton of open logs
> "what does that means and how do I notice that my server run
> correctly?
>
> Greetings

Was this translated by an automatic translator? I just can't make some
of the sentences make sense.

--
ironcorona