Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Exchange MCP book

Exchange MCP book

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgTGVlcw==?=

Could someone please suggest a good book to get me through my Exchange 2003
MCP exam? I have looked at the sybex books and they look pretty decent.

I am a Notes administrator and have decided to go down the Microsoft route
as Notes seems to by dying. What are the exams like, I have not yet attempted
any MCPs?

Many thanks

Ken

I found the MSPress material the best. The readiness review questions are
good but difficult.

Ken

news:(E-Mail Removed)...