Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Unremovable "box" sign in first source line of Eclipse editor ?

Unremovable "box" sign in first source line of Eclipse editor ?

Ulf Meinhardt

When I open in Eclipse a *.java source file then at the end
of the first line (=an import statement) a "box" appears
and the following import statement are hidden.

This "box" can be described at best as a full,black cursor box but inside white.

When I delete this (unprintable) sign the following import statements became
visible.

However when I close and re-open Eclipse the box is again visible.

What does that mean?
How do I permanently delete this box?

Ulf