Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Deleting address bar entries?

Deleting address bar entries?

P T

In FF or Moz, can I selectively remove some URLs I have entered but no
longer use? How?

Roland de Ruiter

P T wrote:
> In FF or Moz, can I selectively remove some URLs I have entered but no
> longer use? How?

Use Shift+Delete. Also works for deleting entries of a website's input form.
See also <http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard>
--
Regards,

Roland