Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > What is a website-analyzer?

What is a website-analyzer?

Luigi Donatello Asero

What is a website-analyzer like this
0x5358c79a.arcnxx21.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ?
A kind of robot?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
今天二零零*年五月二日

Jim Moe

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> What is a website-analyzer like this
> 0x5358c79a.arcnxx21.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ?
> A kind of robot?

With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
weaknesses in your server or browser.

(Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Jim Moe" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> > What is a website-analyzer like this
> > 0x5358c79a.arcnxx21.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ?
> > A kind of robot?
> >

> With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
> weaknesses in your server or browser.

Thank you for your answer.
In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a possible
weakness in my server or browser......

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
今天二零零*年五月二日

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:Rgz5g.55200$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jim Moe" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> > > What is a website-analyzer like this
> > > 0x5358c79a.arcnxx21.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ?
> > > A kind of robot?
> > >

> > With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
> > weaknesses in your server or browser.

> Thank you for your answer.
> In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a possible
> weakness in my server or browser......

A hacker?
And why did he or she want to try and test a possible weakness?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
今天二零零*年五月二日
星期二

Jim Moe

>> > With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
>> > weaknesses in your server or browser.

>> In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a possible
>> weakness in my server or browser......

The usual reason is to hijack it for their own nefarious reasons, for
instance to send you and 10 million of your friends some spam.

(Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

PeterMcC

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote in
<mjz5g.55201$(E-Mail Removed)>

> "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i
> meddelandet news:Rgz5g.55200$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Jim Moe" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>>>
>>> With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
>>> weaknesses in your server or browser.

>> Thank you for your answer.
>> In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a
>> possible weakness in my server or browser......

> A hacker?
> And why did he or she want to try and test a possible weakness?

Perhaps the https: attracts them by making them think that there's something
particularly valuable or sensitive on the site.

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Luigi Donatello Asero

"PeterMcC" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:44571741$0$9239$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote in
> <mjz5g.55201$(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i
> > meddelandet news:Rgz5g.55200$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> "Jim Moe" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

> >> Thank you for your answer.
> >> In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a
> >> possible weakness in my server or browser......

> > A hacker?
> > And why did he or she want to try and test a possible weakness?

> Perhaps the https: attracts them by making them think that there's

something
> particularly valuable or sensitive on the site.

I do not think so. As far as I remember I was attacked
before as well...(virus and the like)
Perhaps some do not like that my website has a good ranking on search
engines...
or perhaps there are some people who do not like what I write on NGs

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
今天二零零*年五月二日

JDS

On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:09:47 +0000, Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> or perhaps there are some people who do not like what I write on NGs

I love it, L. Keep it up!

--
JDS | http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid
| http://www.newtnotes.com

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
<(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

>> Perhaps the https: attracts them by making them think that there's

> something
>> particularly valuable or sensitive on the site.

> I do not think so. As far as I remember I was attacked
> before as well...(virus and the like)
> Perhaps some do not like that my website has a good ranking on search
> engines...

That sounds improbable.

> or perhaps there are some people who do not like what I write on NGs

Now that's more believable. Nevertheless, it would be a rare person able
to develop such malice from your innocuous postings although I suppose
aggravation could be a contributing factor.

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Neredbojias" <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> skrev i
meddelandet news:Xns97B7941B33087httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.8 0.251...
> To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:
>
> >> Perhaps the https: attracts them by making them think that there's

> > something
> >> particularly valuable or sensitive on the site.

> > I do not think so. As far as I remember I was attacked
> > before as well...(virus and the like)
> > Perhaps some do not like that my website has a good ranking on search
> > engines...

> That sounds improbable.

Do you find it improbable that some do not like it?

> > or perhaps there are some people who do not like what I write on NGs

> Now that's more believable. Nevertheless, it would be a rare person able
> to develop such malice from your innocuous postings although I suppose
> aggravation could be a contributing factor.

What do you mean by "aggravation"?
Of course I did not only refer to my posting to html but even to other NGs

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/faktaomitalien.php