Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > increase print quality from Linux CUPS

increase print quality from Linux CUPS

freefly_xml

I am creating a pdf file with fop. When I open the PDF in Adobe reader
and print it the quality is much better than when I print the pdf
directly from Linux using the lp command.

Is there a way to increase the print quality from Linux CUPS? These are
scanned examples of print outs.

Here are examples of what I'm working with:

http://www.bangboompow.com/xml/invoice/