Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS Website Preview Window

CSS Website Preview Window

moviecar@moviecarmania.com

Hello All,
I am developing a website using CSS and I am designing a search page.
I would like to know if it is possible to use CSS to have a preview
page open showing a live website when a user clicks on an icon? For
instance, when user searches my site and comes up with a list of
matches, I want the user to be able to click on a button that will
expand a window showing that site. Is this possible with Overflow in
CSS or would I need to use another scripting language?
To see what I am looking for go to www.scalemodel.net and perform a
search on say: movie car. Click on the magnifying glass to see the
window and live site.

Thanks

Rodney

Nije Nego

On 1 May 2006 10:44:19 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Hello All,
> I am developing a website using CSS and I am designing a search page.
> I would like to know if it is possible to use CSS to have a preview
> page open showing a live website when a user clicks on an icon? For
> instance, when user searches my site and comes up with a list of
> matches, I want the user to be able to click on a button that will
> expand a window showing that site. Is this possible with Overflow in
> CSS or would I need to use another scripting language?
> To see what I am looking for go to www.scalemodel.net and perform a
> search on say: movie car. Click on the magnifying glass to see the
> window and live site.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rodney

This is a frames site.
--
buy, bought, bye

moviecarmania.com

Nije Nego wrote:
> On 1 May 2006 10:44:19 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> > I am developing a website using CSS and I am designing a search page.
> > I would like to know if it is possible to use CSS to have a preview
> > page open showing a live website when a user clicks on an icon? For
> > instance, when user searches my site and comes up with a list of
> > matches, I want the user to be able to click on a button that will
> > expand a window showing that site. Is this possible with Overflow in
> > CSS or would I need to use another scripting language?
> > To see what I am looking for go to www.scalemodel.net and perform a
> > search on say: movie car. Click on the magnifying glass to see the
> > window and live site.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Rodney

> This is a frames site.