Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Looking for a testing center in Japan

Looking for a testing center in Japan

=?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?=

I am looking for testing centers in Japan (I would prefer Yokosuka and Tokyo
locations). I have two exams left to finish my MCSE, the 298 and 290. Does
anyone know where I could find testing centers in Japan, or know of any
websites that can point me in the right direction? I am having no luck with
the Google. =/

Thank you in advance and regards.

Bigus DiŠkus

**Jason's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> I am looking for testing centers in Japan (I would prefer Yokosuka
> and Tokyo locations). I have two exams left to finish my MCSE, the
> 298 and 290. Does anyone know where I could find testing centers in
> Japan, or know of any websites that can point me in the right
> direction? I am having no luck with the Google. =/
>
> Thank you in advance and regards.

Try both of the Prometric and Vue websites.

The MS page will lead you to both of them: http://www.microsoft.com/learning
Follow the "Exams" menu on the left.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP 00110011

=?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?=

Thank you

Cheapest callthrough to Japan landline and Japan mobile? GNUEMAIL-Postmaster UK VOIP 2 08-14-2006 02:45 PM
Naming of core NASA center with the words "Mission Control Center" & mass use of religious anthem sounding word "Mission" in Context of Space Exploration & the Moon Landing Hoax moonlandinghoaxreligious@yahoo.com Digital Photography 0 09-27-2005 08:28 PM
Testing Center Rant Pollux MCSD 0 08-04-2004 06:46 PM
Looking for a Testing-only Center in LA.. Kiko Microsoft Certification 7 10-03-2003 09:44 PM
Computers Freeze in Testing Center SWE MCSE 3 09-03-2003 08:54 PM

Advertisments