Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > consuming Web Services over SSL

consuming Web Services over SSL

Praveen

Hi..All,

I have a stand alone java client which consumes a web service
(non-ssl). Now. how do I configure the client to use a certificate to
consume the ssl enabled web service.?

Please do let me know the steps.

I am using JDK 1.3 & have downloaded JSSE .

Regards,

Praveen Mohanan

Hi..All,

My client forwarded me a .pfx certificate to be used in my java
client & connect it to their secured website.

How do I import the cert in a keystore? & how do I use the cert in my
stand alone java client.

I am using JDK 1.3.1 (I have downloaded JSSE) & solaris 2.6

Please do let me know the steps required.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,