Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipdiscount

Sipdiscount

I have an ongoing problem, using a Linksys Pap2 through a router, when
receiving incoming calls my phone sometimes rings and sometimes it does
not,. I have tried to take the PAP2 outside the firewall but this again did
not help, sometimes it will ring and sometimes it will not, it did not ring
on Wed night but worked on Thursday ????

Any one having this problem?

Sipdiscount configuration for zoom x5v router paul123 UK VOIP 6 11-05-2005 02:42 PM
A different Asterisk & SipDiscount working Configuration (Thanks Sparks) Jono UK VOIP 12 11-04-2005 07:15 PM
Asterisk@home & Sipdiscount & one way ausio Sparks UK VOIP 3 10-17-2005 12:03 PM
sipdiscount users (5 euros) UK VOIP 2 10-14-2005 04:24 PM
sipdiscount J Smith UK VOIP 5 10-11-2005 01:50 AM

Advertisments