Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > sipgate dial out to PSTN

sipgate dial out to PSTN

Roger Barrett

anyone else having problems this morning ?- it shows me online on the
website but wont let me dial PSTN - SIP calls are ok.

Roger Barrett

"Roger Barrett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsco1g.20228$(E-Mail Removed)...
> anyone else having problems this morning ?- it shows me online on the
> website but wont let me dial PSTN - SIP calls are ok.

sorry - didint think to look at the news section as it's never updated and
what do you know - they've put something there this morning about the
servers being updated.

mike@pellatt.co.uk

For me, my 020 7 number is working PSTN - SIP, but neither my 01474 nor
my 01322 ones work.
SIP - PSTN fails on all 3 accounts.
On the upside, I'm not getting registration timeouts any more.......

Mike

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
> For me, my 020 7 number is working PSTN - SIP, but
> neither my 01474 nor my 01322 ones work.
> SIP - PSTN fails on all 3 accounts.
> On the upside, I'm not getting registration timeouts any
> more.......
>
> Mike

Just been doing some tests, there were problems migrating things onto the
new servers, but it should all be ok now, it's working fine here anyway. I
can't find out the exact cause at the moment though.

Ivor