Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VoIP Stunt Echo

VoIP Stunt Echo

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Anyone else having echo problems with VoIP Stunt today?

Nothing has changed this end, other than the Blueyonder speed increase the
end of last month, but today some of my calls (not all) are suffering from
bad echo.

I have not had echo on calls placed to people on "BT" lines, but calls to
Telewest lines about 40% of those have echo issues. Calls to Telewest lines
are always louder and wonder if this may have anything to do with it, or is
different routing by VoIP Stunt used for calls to people on Telewest?

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
> Anyone else having echo problems with VoIP Stunt today?
>
> Nothing has changed this end, other than the Blueyonder speed
> increase the end of last month, but today some of my calls (not all)
> are suffering from bad echo.
>
> I have not had echo on calls placed to people on "BT" lines, but
> calls to Telewest lines about 40% of those have echo issues. Calls
> to Telewest lines are always louder and wonder if this may have
> anything to do with it, or is different routing by VoIP Stunt used
> for calls to people on Telewest?

Should also add, this is via a PAP2 ATA.

Joao Saraiva

no problem at all with a few international calls made today
news:CcaZf.48861$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Anyone else having echo problems with VoIP Stunt today?
>
> Nothing has changed this end, other than the Blueyonder speed increase the
> end of last month, but today some of my calls (not all) are suffering from
> bad echo.
>
> I have not had echo on calls placed to people on "BT" lines, but calls to
> Telewest lines about 40% of those have echo issues. Calls to Telewest

lines
> are always louder and wonder if this may have anything to do with it, or

is
> different routing by VoIP Stunt used for calls to people on Telewest?
>

> --
> Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
> 3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:
> www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

Jonathan Pearson

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> Anyone else having echo problems with VoIP Stunt today?
>
> Nothing has changed this end, other than the Blueyonder speed
> increase the end of last month, but today some of my calls (not all)
> are suffering from bad echo.

Fine here!! (using USB handset and voipstunt software)

Jon