Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Polish SIP Provider

Polish SIP Provider

Crumb

Hi Box,

can anyone recommend a Polish SIP provider, I am looking to get a
Polish geographic number too.

Any recommendations would be great

Crumb

Niko;)

Crumb wrote:
> Hi Box,
>
> can anyone recommend a Polish SIP provider, I am looking to get a
> Polish geographic number too.
>
> Any recommendations would be great
>
> Crumb

You don't need polish sip provider to get polish PSTN. I have got mine
(polish PSTN from Warsaw city) from InternetCalls (www.internetcalls.com).
If you prefer polish provider check these out:
- www.actio.pl
- www.ipfon.pl
Regards
Niko

Philippe Deleye

"Crumb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi Box,
>
> can anyone recommend a Polish SIP provider, I am looking to get a
> Polish geographic number too.

Any of the Finarea family will offer you a free-of-charge Polish number
(Voipstunt, Sipdiscount, InternetCalls, Voipcheap.co.uk, Sparvoip.de,
Netappel.fr, Voipbuster etc...)
Just make sure you indicate Poland as your country before adding your first
credit.

Choose the service which gives you the best prices for the destinations you
want to dial.
for example: if you frequently needs to call a german mobile, then choose
Sparvoip.de (14ct/m VAT incl for Germany mobile).

Only Sipdiscount is designed for SIP, others offer SIP as well, but not
supported (altough I'm using all of above with SIP)

Philippe
Belgium

JoshStephens JoshStephens is offline
Junior Member

Mydivert.com, one of the web's most popular call forwarding services today announced the introduction of complete geographical coverage for Polish VoIP virtual numbers.

Now you can have a local phone number from any of the 50 local area codes in Poland, and have your family, friends, or business contacts call you - dialing in at local rates.

A virtual telephone number allows you to receive calls on a landline, mobile phone, VoIP telephone, softphone on a PC, or send calls to your own VoIP provider or pbx where ever you are in the world!

The announcement has been described as a 'breakthrough in communication for Polish migrant workers and their families'.

There are estimated to be over 2 million Polish nationals working abroad in the EU alone, with 700,000 living in Britan and an estimated 200,00 in the Republic of Ireland.

Joel Driver, CEO of mydivert.com, said today, "Our partnership with the leading national provider is great news for all Polish people working or living abroad. The new partnership enables us to pass on the services to our users at a fantastic rate. Anyone can have a local number in Poland now for just €2.95 per month. This is going to help thousands of families to keep in contact. That has to be a good thing."

"We're very excited to be the first service to partner with a Polish voip provider and provide this level of coverage.”, said Josh Stephens, technical director at mydivert.com. “Integrating the Polish DID into our platform opens great communication possabilites for the individual as well as for business use. The ability to receive local calls without the need for a physical presence in the area is at the core of our business. Our server grid is located in Germany and the Polish DID are mapped directly to us. This enables us to provide the highest quality calls for customers with at a very competitive price."

The service at mydivert.com has no set-up charges and allows for unlimited incoming calls. If calls are forwarded to a landline or mobile phone then a small call forwarding charge applies. With a local telephone number on your phone, or mobile, your callers pay Local Call Rates when they call you.

mitchell1314 mitchell1314 is offline
Junior Member

You could try getting a virtual number from virtualglobalphone.com ..The sound clarity is very good..they also have a pretty good service and a 24/7 technical support center to answer any queries related to the service.

mitchell1314 mitchell1314 is offline
Junior Member

Happy new year guys !!