Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate

Sipgate

TR

Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??

cheers

Ivor Jones

"TR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GnUUf.41356$(E-Mail Removed) k
> Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??
>
> cheers

Have you asked them..? AFAIK no.

Ivor

TR

Ivor Jones wrote:
> "TR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:GnUUf.41356$(E-Mail Removed) k
>
>>Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??
>>
>>cheers

> Have you asked them..? AFAIK no.
>
> Ivor

Yep i asked them as well,
they answered first too !

no they don't support it at the moment, there are plans to support it,
but no time frame yet.

Sean

TR wrote:
> Ivor Jones wrote:
>> "TR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:GnUUf.41356$(E-Mail Removed) k
>>
>>> Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??
>>>
>>> cheers

>> Have you asked them..? AFAIK no.
>>
>> Ivor
>>

> Yep i asked them as well,
> they answered first too !
>
> no they don't support it at the moment, there are plans to support it,
> but no time frame yet.

They told me they would have call forwarding / divert in a few months
from when i asked them... that was last year

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:14:33 +0000, Sean
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>They told me they would have call forwarding / divert in a few months
>from when i asked them... that was last year

Sipgate are all talk no action always have been always will be and
must be the worst voip provider on the planet .

Sean

> On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:14:33 +0000, Sean
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> They told me they would have call forwarding / divert in a few months
>>from when i asked them... that was last year

> Sipgate are all talk no action always have been always will be and
> must be the worst voip provider on the planet .

Is there any need?

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:15:52 +0000, Sean
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:14:33 +0000, Sean
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>> They told me they would have call forwarding / divert in a few months
>>>from when i asked them... that was last year

>> Sipgate are all talk no action always have been always will be and
>> must be the worst voip provider on the planet .

>Is there any need?

No need for Sipgate to be around at all time they where taken over by
a company that knows how to provide a decent service like voipfone or
uk voip that don't try to run the service on a shoestring budget .

Paul Cupis

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:15:52 +0000, Sean
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>>
>>> Sipgate are all talk no action always have been always will be and
>>> must be the worst voip provider on the planet .

>> Is there any need?

> No need for Sipgate to be around at all time they where taken over by
> a company that knows how to provide a decent service like voipfone or
> uk voip that don't try to run the service on a shoestring budget .

Dexter, get over it and move on with your life.

hairydog@despammed.com

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:01:02 +0000, Paul Cupis <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Dexter, get over it and move on with your life.

I don't think he has one.

BTW, it would appear that voip.co.uk is down and sipgate is working
just fine right now. At least that's how it seems.

My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
failing. Good job there's good reliable sipgate to fall back on

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:48:57 +0100, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
>failing. Good job there's good reliable sipgate to fall back on

Must be your equipment my three voip lines are working ok in and out .

2 Sipgate numbers behind one router..? Ivor Jones VOIP 54 02-04-2005 01:20 PM
Sipgate down..? Ivor Jones VOIP 0 01-30-2005 11:48 PM
Router Recommendation for Sipgate and Sipura-2000? John Geddes VOIP 3 01-19-2005 06:30 AM
Sipgate Grandstream HandyTone-286 + Arcor DSL 1 Mbit Jan VOIP 6 06-25-2004 01:22 PM

Advertisments