Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Here we go again - Voipdiscount

Here we go again - Voipdiscount

Jono

"From the makers of voipstunt: http://www.voipdiscount.com

Over 50 destinations at no costs at all! Plus 20 destinations for just
1ct/min!: http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/discounts.html

Just try Voipdiscount here: http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/download.html

Kindest regards,
The VoipStunt/VoipDiscount Team"

paul123

Crikey! They ARE busy bees! 70 destinations for 1ct/min, or less, must
be their record.

Recently that's a new "company/website" from Finarea every 4-6 weeks!

GwG

"Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zs7Uf.39990$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> "From the makers of voipstunt: http://www.voipdiscount.com
>
> Over 50 destinations at no costs at all! Plus 20 destinations for just
> 1ct/min!: http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/discounts.html
>
> Just try Voipdiscount here:
> http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/download.html

I don't think I will be trusting another branch of a company that takes
unused funds from its customers, unless those customers continuously add
more. It might be worth it for someone making a lot of calls, but not
for me.

Brian A

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:51:38 GMT, "GwG"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Zs7Uf.39990$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
>> "From the makers of voipstunt: http://www.voipdiscount.com
>>
>> Over 50 destinations at no costs at all! Plus 20 destinations for just
>> 1ct/min!: http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/discounts.html
>>
>> Just try Voipdiscount here:
>> http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/download.html
>>

>I don't think I will be trusting another branch of a company that takes
>unused funds from its customers, unless those customers continuously add
>more. It might be worth it for someone making a lot of calls, but not
>for me.

That's my decision too.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:41:32 GMT, Brian A
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>That's my decision too.

And you can bet Ivor will be having something to say about their
blatant advertising in this group .